Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Cricket BYOD 2.0 Wireless 3-in-1 SIM Card Kit - Prepaid - Black

Cricket BYOD 2.0 Wireless 3-in-1 SIM Card Kit - Prepaid - Black

Cricket BYOD 2.0 Wireless 3-in-1 SIM Card Kit - Prepaid - Black

Installed and was able to activate on Cricket's website in minutes. The SIM comes in one larger piece and can be broken down into 3 smaller versions of the SIM card. This was very easy to do. Cricket's directions were very clear.

I ordered this and received it quickly. I'd read all reviews and a few had problems so I went onto cricketwireless.com and got on the "chat" line. They flawlessly walked me through setting the new phone up with this SIM card. I highly recommend using the CRICKET CHAT.

Fast Prime delivery and worked perfectly. The mount for the micro sized SIM seemed a bit flimsy, but the SIM slid into it and locked in place fine. Solid enough to easily slide into the snug SIM port. Unlike so many other Cricket SIMs I've tried from Best Buy and other sellers, this one arrived properly activated and it connected to the network immediately. Ordering a spare to have on hand.

My Cricket starter kit arrived earlier today. After a few minutes, my Cricket service was activated. If you activate service online through Cricket's website, you can save the $25 fee.

This wouldn't activate online, but I called support and they were able to activate my service with this sim card and port my number. It took longer then it would have if I didn't have to call, but it was all pretty smooth. Support picked up quickly and the rep was nice and helpful. So it's sorta your mileage may vary with this kit - but it worked for me with a little effort. Worth the $12 saved I guess.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • KIT INCLUDES: 3-in-1 Universal SIM Card for you to activate your phone with Cricket Wireless. This kit will work with most unlocked, GSM compatible phones.
  • WHY CRICKET: No annual contracts, no monthly taxes, and no activation fee at - all on a network with nationwide 4G LTE coverage.
  • ACTIVATION IS SIMPLE: Activate straight from your phone with Cricket Breeze-Thru.
  • ADD LINES AND SAVE: Get 4 lines of Unlimited Data for per month or 2 lines of Unlimited Data per month.

Description

At Cricket wireless, we make joining our nationwide 4G LTE network quick and easy. All you have to do is follow the step-by-step Instructions provided to replace the SIM card in your current, unlocked Compatible phone with our 3-in-1 SIM card. Once finished, you can enjoy talk, text and data access with Monthly taxes and fees already included, and No annual contracts. Simply visit Cricket wireless/join to activate, and you’re good to go!



I ordered the Cricket Sim kit because I bought a new phone that uses a smaller sim card than my old phone. Thankfully the kit has 3 sizes and you just pop out whatever size you need. I received it in 2 days with Prime. I activated it online through Cricket and within minutes everything was set up.

I recently spent $10 from cricket to buy a sim kit for a different line. I did have difficulty getting it set up online but I really think the cricket website was having issues. I chimed in to their instant message support and they got me going.

Great to have one on hand. If you use cricket and already have a phone you can program the new or new to you phone. If you have your old chip you won't need this. If you don't you have to go to the store to program your phone. This let's you do it and saves time and money. Not to mention when the store is closed

I bought 3 of these SIM cards the use the 4 lines for $100. The cards worked fine but as a little hard to figure out how to activate them with the cricket app. After the set up they works fine. Was paying $55 for one line now I have 4 lines unlimited talk text and 22gb data. Great deal from cricket wireless. Would recommend.

Got this for an unlocked Google Pixel 2. All it took was a call to Cricket support and changing a few settings... then everything worked!

Get it Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fleet Eye © . All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates | Designed by-Dapinder