Saturday, September 28, 2019

Royal Jeweled King's Crown - Costume Accessory

Royal Jeweled King's Crown - Costume Accessory

Royal Jeweled King's Crown - Costume Accessory

We own a photo booth and use this as a prop. Hundreds of hands have grabbed this prop, we've cleaned it just as many times and nothing ever happened to it until after so much use it broke. This was not due to poor manufacturing, just plain excessive use. It does fit an adult nicely but for a child it might fit a little too big yet you can make it work. This is the 2nd one we buy and hope to order extras since we cannot find another one with the same quality. I've ordered others that are plain flimsy, this one is sturdy and a great value.

I gave this 4 stars, due to the price, which included shipping. It warrants that high a rating due to quality-for-price ratio.

It's not a high quality item, but you wouldn't expect it to be, at the price. It is small, though, and if you have a larger head, to any degree, it will not fit over your head, but rather sit on top. I managed to separate the overlapped plastic in the back and put in a quick extension, which enabled it to fit better. My head is large-ish, but not exceptionally so.

Okay, I read a lot of reviews before buying this crown. I'm an adult male, 6'3 and I'm fit. I saw the video of the gentleman wearing this crown giving his review in this hats review section. Ok, even though it was a great compelling video for adults, I'm going to clarify on some things. Yes, it's a great product, but for an adult whose walking and doing basic movements, this crown will fall off consistently. If you're seated on standing still, it's perfect! But, if you plan on walking "forget about it"! It doesn't go all the way on. This crown fits on top of the head only, and is truly made for a "seated" king.

The quality is amazing and sturdy. Overall, great buy for those who want to be a seated king or extremely light movements (ex: drinking water). Other than that, it's totally not made for the king on the go lol.

I needed crowns as an award for the boys in a Shakespeare class that I'm teaching. I hesitated to buy these at first because of the cost but finally got them when I couldn't find anything else appropriate. I'm so glad I did! These look great and are of decent quality. The boys were happy to get them. I will order them again for the next class.

Even though this was too small for my head, it was easy to pop the rivets and use gaffers tape to make it larger. It was a huge hit at our party.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • A Truly Royal Accessory , Great to Match Most King's Costumes or Use it As a Paty Hat
  • Very Comfortable One Size Fitst Most
  • Crown With Beautiful Colorful Jewels, Jewels provide Regal accents
  • You'll feel like king for a day in this Majestic Crown
  • Great for Mardi Gras, Halloween, Birthday Parties, Baby Showers, Theatrical Productions

Description

King's Crown is a truly royal costume. Great to Match most king's costumes or just use it as a party Hat. the crown is red with gold and colorful jewels. Very Comfortable, one size fits most. the Crown is 5.5 Inches Tall, and is 7 Inches in diameter. The crown has a Soft Sponge Around the Head for Better Fit and Extra Comfort.



This is a great crown. Considering that it is not expensive, and is meant as a informal party type of favor or costume, it’s plastic and a great value for the price. It arrived in good condition and it worked well as a small party, king for the day crown, for a Mardi Gras cake. I am very satisfied with the purchase.

We purchased this crown as a prize for our children's church. It looked nice and seemed pretty sturdy. The size was kind of awkward though and it fit on everyone's head strangely. (I suspect from the fact it was perfectly round). It did its job however and the kids seemed to enjoy it.

My son is a master gamer at playing “Luigi’s Mansion” since he was 5 years old. He’s always wanted a crown like this dress up for Halloween as Luigi, Mario or a ghost, etc. I got him every costume but could never find a crown like this! It arrived in 24 hrs! My son is now 16. Too old for Halloween, but he’s still a gamer.

Great option for kiddos. These are 5 year olds. A little big but a good fit for the price and purpose.

I jokingly told my bossy 5 year old that he "isn't the king of the universe" and he said "uhh, but I do have a crown..."

It has lasted much longer than I thought it would, though some of the "gems" have fallen out.

Get it Now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fleet Eye © . All Rights Reserved | Powered By Blogger | Blogger Templates | Designed by-Dapinder